- Connecting traditional TradeFi borrowers with DeFi lenders
- Unsecured loans
- Industry-leading sustainable returns
- Mainnet live in November
- Audited by Hacken CyberSecurity Services
- ImmuneFi White Hat Rewards Upcoming Launch
BNPL Pay Protocol will help real-world borrowers secure blockchain loans with its innovative network of decentralized banking nodes
Unsecured credit markets are valued in the trillions. Now, real-world borrowers have easy access to the abundance of capital in the decentralized finance (DeFi) space.
A recently launched project, BNPL Pay, enables this innovation by connecting DeFi to centralized finance (CeFi), known as DeCeFi.
The BNPL Pay Protocol is a set of decentralized banking nodes designed to serve this huge, virtually untapped sector.
With 0xVentures, Qi Capital, Clee Capital, various ThorChain VCs and TheCryptoDog backing them, it’s no wonder this innovative project has caught people’s attention recently.
Unsecured loans have always been a problem when it comes to blockchain loans. BNPL Pay’s innovative protocol design solves these issues with a network of decentralized banking nodes that are incentivized to operate and compete for Total Locked Value (TVL).
After the platform’s launch in November, BNPL Pay protocol users will be able to:
- Lending: Lenders are able to take advantage of the sustainable returns offered in the traditional financial space by lending digital assets to any of the protocol nodes.
- Borrow: borrowers can apply for a loan from one of these banking nodes directly through the BNPL Pay app.
- Stake: biters will be able to stake BNPL tokens in a node as insurance in exchange for a share of the interest.
- Operation: Anyone can start a banking node by binding a minimum of BNPL tokens.
Over the past few years, the crypto lending space has exploded. DeFi cryptocurrency platforms such as Aave and Compound have led the way and turned into multi-billion dollar protocols. BNPL believes the biggest opportunity is yet to come: to serve the unsecured lending space. To date, other DeFi protocols have missed the biggest opportunity – unsecured loans from traditional credit markets.
Currently traded on SushiSwap and MEXC Global, the BNPL token is the governance token at the heart of the protocol. It is configured to have multiple utility functions including bonding to start a bank node and staking bank nodes as a form of default insurance.
The BNPL Pay app was launched last month with the Sushi LP Staking feature. The MVP banking node should be operational at the end of November 2021.
For more information, please contact the BNPL Pay team below:
This is a paid press release. Cointelegraph does not endorse and is not responsible for the content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products or other elements of this page. Readers should do their own research before taking any business related action. Cointelegraph is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or allegedly caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, good or service mentioned in the press release.