New York, NY – March 2, 2021 – Hazeltree, the main supplier of built-in treasury administration and portfolio financing options for funding managers, and Goldman Sachs (NYSE: GS) Transaction Banking (TxB), right this moment introduced a joint answer to streamline asset administration treasury with built-in international fee and overseas change capabilities. This revolutionary answer simplifies operations and reduces prices for treasurers who handle treasury and overseas change operations. The partnership combines Hazeltree’s distinctive money administration and fee workflow options, designed particularly for funding managers, with the worldwide fee and overseas change capabilities of Goldman Sachs.
“We attempt to make it simpler for our shoppers to handle their treasury perform,” stated Sameer Shalaby, President and CEO of Hazeltree. “Partnering with Goldman Sachs Transaction Banking allows us to ship an built-in treasury and funds answer, in an economical and scalable method, which is of important significance to our shoppers.”
“We’re delighted to accomplice with Hazeltree to ship our revolutionary but streamlined international fee answer to funding administration corporations,” stated Hari Moorthy, World Head of Banking Operations at Goldman Sachs. “We all know our prospects need funds all over the world to be quick, clear and straightforward. Prospects will rapidly see these many advantages together with the aggressive worth bonus. “
The advantages of this partnership for Hazeltree and Goldman Sachs shoppers for this joint answer embody:
- A complete multi-bank treasury and treasury administration portal to combination money balances from all financial institution relationships and handle international actions and funds;
- A streamlined course of to switch money nationally and internationally at a decrease price with aggressive change charges;
- Actual-time fee monitoring to cut back operational pauses associated to funds;
- Full money circulate forecasting and optimization;
- Money sweep with bundled integration to main cash market suppliers;
- Built-in administration, hedging and execution of foreign money publicity;
- Value transparency on financial institution expenses;
- Optimized fee routing utilizing superior machine studying strategies from Goldman Sachs; and
- Improved threat administration by improved visibility and management of foreign money funds and foreign money dangers for stakeholders.
Hazeltree and Goldman Sachs are at present supporting their shoppers with this market main revolutionary treasury answer.
About Goldman Sachs
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a number one international funding banking, securities and funding administration firm offering a broad vary of economic providers to a big and numerous shopper base that features companies, establishments monetary establishments, governments and people. Based in 1869, the corporate is headquartered in New York Metropolis and has places of work in all the main monetary facilities all over the world.
About Goldman Sachs Transaction Banking
Goldman Sachs Transaction Banking, by Goldman Sachs Financial institution USA, is constructing a contemporary, digitally-focused, cloud-based enterprise to assist shoppers construct the way forward for their money circulate. The corporate combines the energy, heritage and experience of a 150-year-old firm with the agility and entrepreneurship of a know-how start-up.
Hazeltree is the main supplier of money administration options, serving hedge funds, personal markets, asset managers, fund directors, insurance coverage corporations, pension funds and enterprises with highly effective capabilities and proactive efficiency enchancment and threat mitigation that generate alpha from operations, cut back a variety of liquidity and fund threat and streamline operations. Hazeltree’s built-in money administration answer contains complete money administration, securities financing, collateral administration, counterparty administration and margin administration capabilities. Hazeltree is headquartered in New York with places of work in London and Hong Kong.