1. Call to order
2. Public comment
3. Review and approval of the May 2021 minutes
4. Report of the Executive Director
5. New company:
• Vacant position of commissioner and interviews
• FY22 HUD Grants
• Danehy Park Day – Saturday October 16
The next meeting will take place on Thursday, November 4, 2021.
Please feel free to contact the office at firstname.lastname@example.org (p: 617-349-4396) with any questions or concerns.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with information about registering for the webinar. For more information on Zoom technology, visit: https://www.cambridgema.gov/Departments/citycouncil/zoomonlinemeetinginstructions
* Anyone wishing to address the Cambridge Human Rights Commission during the public comment section of the agenda can indicate so by virtually ‘raising their hand’ and will be recognized by the chair. Speakers are requested to identify themselves and provide an address, and each speaker is limited to a maximum of three (3) minutes. While public comments should, to the extent possible, relate to one or more items on the agenda for that particular meeting, time permitting, the Chair may allow a speaker to comment on matters that do not address not directly from an agenda item, but relate to the Commission, or to the discrimination issues within the City of Cambridge.